View Single Post
Old 2006-12-01, 08:51   Link #14
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote -
--------------------------------------
It look a bit weird .. but we'll see >.< .. I did actually have a longer smoke version .. but it look weird .. I'll try to redo the smoke ^^
Suggestion: Medium to Slow Shape Tween tweaked with lots of hints ;)
(hope this isn't alien to you ^_^)
Quote -
But 375 x 120 is directly proportioned to 500 x 160 *pouts his mouth*
Oo Huh?! so?... oh I see your trying to say mine's square too ^^ lolz.. (<- a 4real lol)
Mine doesn't stretch all the way vertically.. :P
Quote -
Honestly, I dont get what you trying to say here ... but in the original signature .. there is a hard light blended white border .. Maybe that was the reason .. change to normal blending white border this time
Simply put when you look at those parts it's hard to keep focus since they contrast too much with the forum bg.. that wouldn't be a problem if it were just a color fill (like on the right but) but on the left it really makes the cutting of the edges stand out..

BTW.. the 3d version is the best so far.. the character in the middle is showing very nicely..
One thing.. the character on the right.. ummm.. not looking so good.. the overall img quality is ok now.. but she's way too cut.. really looks like some image you copy/pasted in.. maybe moving her down to show more and fading to the text.. just a little.. -_^

------------
I'm currently on another computer.. heh.. it's so interesting how things can look so different on different monitors :)