View Single Post
Old 2007-08-28, 06:08   Link #194
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
never thought of that...that is true though, the Stars team had enough development, but the Lightning team seemed to just stay at the sidelines when it came down to fighting in the previous episodes thus not making Erio or Caro have any defeated moments or emo moments from being badly defeated or having something taken away from them. Lutecia seemed like the only person to spike up their development, but instead gets pushed to the side because of Numbers and Vivio.
Lutecia was a GREAT chance to develop them... With or without the triangle (But lets face it, we all want to see it happen...) I don't know what was going through their minds when they went,

"Ahhh F**k it..."

...Oh wait! Maybe I do!

~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~, ~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,

Quote:
"I don't care as long as there's Nanoha/Fate scenes!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukiko-chan View Post
The extra people are just taking my two favorite character's outta the series and only keeping them for a little bit...they dont even talk to each other only for like one second then off they go

those new characters are annoying its all about them what about Fate and Nanoha who are more like the side characters??

Sorry people but thats just what I think its getting me angry......well whatever doesnt matter anymore I dont think im watching this anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
The studio got a bad reaction after that scene, who surf 2chan and 4chan will know that the boards almost exploded, but as we said before in many boards, this is the kind of series where the studio takes feedback and can write or modify the plot according to it (bad thing, remember what happened in GSD when Sunrise changed the protagonist?), and if they do a mistake they will try to amend it. So this kind of scene between our two main characters was expected, but it was CRIMINAL, there is no other word to describe such a sudden declaration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
The good thing about the studio taking feedback is that we surely will get more fanservice (is it fanservice if involves plot?), maybe we even can get more "happy family ^^" fanservice in the next episode since they got a good reaction of the scenes in this one. Quotes like this are frequent in almost every board, I saved many of them from 4chan as the people were watching the raws:
*Whistling whistling....*

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-08-28 at 06:21.