View Single Post
Old 2011-07-07, 11:06   Link #11926
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, the first part of Toaru Majutsu no Index series is officially complete. Happy Tanabata everybody.

Now, should I continue with the series? I know I'm still up for it, but let's just hear everyone's honest opinions.
Thanks for the translation and you should do what you want most like baka-test baka-test and baka-test I want to know what happen next.

Quote:
The Dragon King's head that came out of the severed right arm.
That should be a monster created out of Aureolus' 'anxiety' with regards to Kamijou.
Logically, it should be like that...but in that situaton, did Aureolus Izzard really think of such a tremendous imagination like 'there would be a transparent Dragon King's Head from the sliced-off part on Kamijou's right arm'?
Though the probability is low.
But what if, just what if, that monster's unrelated to Aureolus' power?
(...)
Impossible. Kamijou thought.
However, Kamijou remembers Himegami Aisa. The 'Deep Blood' Himegami Aisa is a girl with a unique power that can only work on vampires.
But since the power that's able to kill vampires caused her to have so many incidents happen to her, then how valuable is the 'Imagine Breaker', Kamijou's right hand, that can negate even miracles?
Besides, the basic question is.
What is the Imagine Breaker?
Right........ continue to think like this Touma even after witnessing holy right and the event when holy right slice your right hand. NT 2 NT2 NT 2