View Single Post
Old 2008-09-01, 11:03   Link #1413
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to forgottendiary Send a message via MSN to forgottendiary Send a message via Yahoo to forgottendiary
Quote:
Originally Posted by kira-sama View Post
Are you serious?????
if it's true i really happy

just finished watching episode 16-18
i'm late because of most of it about Ranka (but tomorrow i will catch up)
so sad with Sheryl in episode 18 she's so down i understand what she felt when she was see Ranka so popular and saw her poster in a street
and Ranka she's so egoistic how can after she's so popular don't find Sheryl and give Sheryl strength (like before Ranka being a singer Sheryl convinced her that she can be a singer but now..... gosh! i hate her!! "sorry for Ranka fans")

PS: Shery on stage!!!!!
Yes, says the spoilers (check the speculation thread). And if I can have my wish, I'd like to see Alto wearing an apron while he cooks, lol. XD

In Star Date, there was this scene where Alto lets go of his number 4567098769895890878th paper lane. For me, the symbolism was just amazing, because before Alto lets go of the paper plane, he asks Klan (who was also there), "Why is she so driven?" (referring to a Sheryl writing new lyrics for a song). Then he asks some more, "Why do people want to fly, or sing?"

Sheryl then comes up says, "As if we can do anything else." Klan agrees and so does Alto who said, "That's right, because I'm meant to fly", and then he lets go of the paper plane.

The paper plane, right on cue, is seen by Ranka, who in turn finds reason/inspiration to sing.

I know I'm gonna get smothered by those who'd rather think that Sheryl-keeps-blocking-Ranka's-path when I say, Sheryl has been one of the most supportive and stable characters around. Sure, she might've broken down in 18 due to illness/Grace/exhaustion/other factors but don't worry, our Queen will definitely make a come back and I'm sure you'll love how she does so in ep 20!