View Single Post
Old 2012-11-23, 19:35   Link #37347
Slilent Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
^ Don't think so, Caro always been the more forward one about their relationship (pun intended), it would makes sense if Caro also grew quite fast (at least mentally ). fan manga even exaggerate her sexuality for laughs.
I might be fuzzy, since I've not seen Strikes in QUITE A WHILE, but from what I remember of canon, not the fan manga because wow, Erio was the one acting with awkwardness of someone thinking about someone that way. Caro invited him to the girl's bath and all that because she DIDN'T think of him that way, I mean why introduce him to the competition if she was playing for keeps. Now the teasing him while picking off his plate is a bit of a mixed signal, I do question that. Still most of the sound stages I know of either back petal or duck that aspect of those two, and Vivid/Force treat them...well almost as nothing at all from the English trans. Anyway that was what I started with, if it completely off base then, I have to rethink this whole thing since Caro's reconsideration of their was sorta big thing in the story.

My current work
Slilent Type is offline   Reply With Quote