View Single Post
Old 2013-05-08, 13:12   Link #348
csuree
The Most Hated™

well I think I was right... the anime will be 12 episodes concluding with volume 6.

another thing about Yui. How many of you observed that Hikki said that at the start of high school he got into the accident and the anime started in his second year.....this means that Yui had feelings for him even before the anime started for about a year but she could not start up anything.....and when she finally had the courage to do something she went to the volunteer's club for help... that is when she started to know Hikki more and her intentions kicked into overdrive and compared to the "1st year which was never mentioned" she became more aggressive in her approach.

And also she mentions how Hikki behaves in class meaning she observed him during that 1 year.
I hardly think she will give up on him if she managed it somehow without talking to him 1 year and after that.... half-year with him in the club where she got much closer to her goal. it would be a total waste of 1.5 year if she gave up now.....I'm pretty sure because she is cute and caring she was confessed to not once..... but she probably refused those guys because the "prince on white horse" was in front of her disguised as a dark knight.

She might be impressed how heroic he was that day saving her dog.....and after the incident he never bragged about it.....that is a huge thing for caring girls like Yui.

If I were her I would not give up on him, instead I would try to find a solution to his problem and help hm any way possible. She must have realized by now that Hikki has tis problem and that even he has moments of "weakness" where his loner facade softens up.

I cheer on so everybody will help Hikki overcome his troubles.

By the way Hikki suffers from the same thing as me.....he does not want things to change around him... he likes the current situation.....and that is why he is acting like this, even though he gives good advice to people most of the times.