Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-05, 20:26   Link #1141
xellos2099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
I completely disagree. Most of them, who? We've only learned the backstories and motives of two Gold Saints and Harbinger is already way more interesting than Aldebaran, who barely had a personality.

And i think it's too soon to call them "evil". Both Harbinger and Paradox have reasons to be with Mars, which might be questionable, but reasons anyway. I think Harbinger, for instance, has a high chance of redemption. They might be just misled, and the original series had its fair share of misled Gold Saints who seemed evil and sadist at first (like Milo, Shura and even Shaka). Pretty sure that's gonna happen again, moreso because there's no way the new generation will actually beat about 10 powerful Gold Saints in regular fights.

And Paradox, she has an "evil" side, sure, but that's a staple of Gemini Saints. At least it came up with an interesting twist here, and her confrontation with Ryuhou is enormously original for this franchise, so far.

Mislead? Maybe but how much common sense does it take to protect someone who is actively trying to made their planet a deathstar ala Hades style?
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote