Thread: Licensed Strike Witches 2
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-14, 19:23   Link #183
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
I was just trying to be "romantic" for once... you know, I have feelings too. that said, I obviously didn't forget the bath scene.. (i'm talkin' about dvd version).
and if it's about unforgettable things, I also didn't forget "Strike Subs" ver. of ep 7! lolz, how to further uncensor the already uncensored (officially)... that was epic to say the least.
Oh I knew full well you remembered that, because.... you didn't even mention her cute rocket launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin
No matter how old I get, there will always be something about a group of old friends, happy reunions and theme songs playing as they save the day in sync that warms the heart. Pure pulp heroism, and that's what makes it great. Plus, some pretty cool sword tricks. Looks like whoever guessed that Mio's sword is her new shield was correct. The best defense is a good offense, they say. They also say the reverse, so they can be contradictory at times.
You know, the teamwork aspect of this series is fantastic, I don't recall any of the witches going at it solo for the big fights (Shirley's run could be said as done with the help of Lucchini ), which makes for an even better feeling of accomplishment as a team rather than playing hero.

As for Mio's sword, she had her own sacred blacksmith scene so I just felt there's more to the sword than just for cutting. I figure this sword must be the main reason why she "went to the mountains", judging by her behavior leading up to that day she seems to have discovered something.

Quote:
Next week: Brooms between the legs make for many a perverted thought.
I just had this funny thought: is there any fan art of these girls flying the classic witch style substituting a broom for their guns? Especially for Lynette, her gun is quite long enough to look like a broom in-flight

I always wondered, I know Sanya-chan's rocket launcher is no light feather, so all these girls by default must have some strength increase. Now to see Trudy dual-wield those rocket launchers...
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote