View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 01:24   Link #16
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
I do gotta say, if anime was real, a nice, modest, and dense guy like me would have a harem right now, so that would be a real plus.
What if you have an ending like School Days?

Anyway, animes' plot are great and all, but when you experience it in real life, it is a very freakish experience. Watching animes on your comfortable chair and actually experiencing it is a different thing altogether. For instance, I get hyped up when I watch Kenshin in his epic fight with Shishio, but I will probably crap my pants if I were to be Kenshin. Or, if I have to choose between killing my best friend and saving the world like X/1999, I will be extremely torn. Lastly, if I have to live through the agony in Rumbling Hearts, there will be so much angst I will just stay depressed most of the time. So it's not all bed of roses. To correctly term it, it's bed of thorny roses. I prefer my boring and mundane life.

I used to wish that animes were real. That was 10/11 years ago. But as years go by, you will slowly appreciate life for what it is......and anime for what it is.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help

Last edited by MUAHAHAHAHAHA; 2012-08-01 at 01:35.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote