Thread: Licensed Toradora! Manga Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2008-08-29, 13:49   Link #83
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
So, I took a look at this manga after bumping into a preview of it on THAT blog and catching my eye. I must say that the preview picture was interesting and got me somewhat hyped up about the anime so I though that I might as well try the manga but after reading the first chapter, I begin to worry...

And after checking who will be voicing Taiga, I worry even more...

Because I know for a fact that I just hate Louise to the bitter core and that also includes the person voicing her. That is, I just can't stand K Rie voicing lolis especially those that are tsundere and goes "urusai" or "baka inu" a lot.

Unfortunately again...this series seems to be well adapted for the role of K Rie to the point of having Taiga call Ryu "baka inu"...

Oh my gosh...

Still though, I did manage to read up to chapter 11 and things did change. They sorta did drop the "you dog!" thing but I still don't like it. Taiga may seem like a Louise clone at first but she is so much deeper than that ***** can ever hope to be. I actually feel a sort of attachment to Taiga because of her tragic state yet he similar tsundere tendencies compared to Louise conflict with those feelings...

I guess I would try the anime...I would just need some ear plugs for when Taiga speaks until we get to the sentimental parts

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote