View Single Post
Old 2010-06-13, 21:17   Link #152
Finalage
*Author

It's good. I myself have thought about using weapons in cards, it's a technique I first saw employed, in a way, upon a Castlevania's battle system, circle of the moon. It's a nice concept to add some more..."colorful"aspects to the mix too. Speaking of colorful aspects, my own fiftieth chapter is out, and this time....let's just say I'm not sure, but I know it's a powerful punch in the face, whether or not it's good or a flop...

Seems like such a big number, fifty. For this one, I toss in more than a smidgen of angst...and I was originally quite proud of it, but, alas, I say originally. I'm not so sure if it's good now, when I see it. Well, just one part of it plays in my head as stupid. The others are firm and strong, I think.

As always, harsh language is apparent in this fiction. Odd that I myself don't use the words I constantly type in speech. This is an actual chapter I'm putting here, if it'll fit that is...I removed all formatting from it just in case. (I have removed all formating as a way to save character space.)

Part One

Spoiler:

Spoiler for Part Two:

One another note...posting up my spell list got my brain moving, and I have to say, I couldn't help but add a few new spells, (read: six, going on eight once I get the idea for the words on two others...) ...besides putting in the other original stone spells Fate uses in the manga, I added these:

Spoiler: