Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Re-reading the whole Railgun manga.

Few question on the powers.

-Is Misakas lightning real lightning?
-how fast is Muginos lasers?
Basically you want to know if both of them travels at lightspeed.

Hamazura manages to avoid being hit by Mugino's Love Beam, but I don't think he matrix'd his way out of one. Similarly Accelerator gave a sort-of answer for Touma being able to match Lightning strikes by anticipating it before hand... Get it? Before hand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
For some people, they'd rather not know, which is a problem when one is reading a work they don't bother figuring out what and why, and expects everything to be done in the adaptation they're following when it's obviously not the case.

But I think we really do need to spill the beans regarding who, what, when, where, why and how (5W+1H) regarding everything that happens in the Index universe. Probably not here, but elsewhere.
I can see it from both sides- On one hand not everybody is willing to dive into 10+ volumes of history, even if they do like the show- Case in point for me is DenYuuDen, no way in hell I'm going to start that.

That said, in this modern age of internets and forums, if something really bothers you so much- you could just as easily find out the answer yourself.