View Single Post
Old 2007-07-10, 12:08   Link #9
arbasee256

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
I know there has been tons of topics talking about the jutsu the fourth used to seal the kyuubi inside Naruto and we saw Sandaime using the same jutsu against 2 hokages and Orochimaru but i don't know about the next 2 points :

1. The Fourth created this jutsu ?? We heard Sandaime saying i will have to use the Fourth jutsu and it seems that the Fourth taught him that jutsu.

2.Here is the new question, when you create a jutsu you practice it thousands of times before using it like Rasengan, Chidori even any other sealing jutsu you keep practicing but how the hell are you supposed to practice with the Death God lol you can only use the jutsu once, how was Yondaime able to know that the seal is right and know what exactly would happen if he hasn't seen the death God before !!!

IMO Yondaime made a deal with the death God to give him tons of sacrifices and spare his life and if that is true then be sure Yondaime is the AL , also i think the theory about madara beung half a demon is so true now since it is not just element jutsus anymore Death Gods are here so demons as well.
Thoughts ? lol

well i not very sure this is right but you remeber he used clones as the sacerfice maby thats how he was able to pratice the jutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
I know there has been tons of topics talking about the jutsu the fourth used to seal the kyuubi inside Naruto and we saw Sandaime using the same jutsu against 2 hokages and Orochimaru but i don't know about the next 2 points :

1. The Fourth created this jutsu ?? We heard Sandaime saying i will have to use the Fourth jutsu and it seems that the Fourth taught him that jutsu.

2.Here is the new question, when you create a jutsu you practice it thousands of times before using it like Rasengan, Chidori even any other sealing jutsu you keep practicing but how the hell are you supposed to practice with the Death God lol you can only use the jutsu once, how was Yondaime able to know that the seal is right and know what exactly would happen if he hasn't seen the death God before !!!

IMO Yondaime made a deal with the death God to give him tons of sacrifices and spare his life and if that is true then be sure Yondaime is the AL , also i think the theory about madara beung half a demon is so true now since it is not just element jutsus anymore Death Gods are here so demons as well.
Thoughts ? lol
If your remeber on tv it showed him using clones as the sacerfice for the death god so i guss mabey he pratice useing clones to master that jutes i am not entierlay sure but that how i think he did do it

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-10 at 16:29. Reason: Do not double post
arbasee256 is offline   Reply With Quote