View Single Post
Old 2008-02-10, 15:11   Link #73
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Darn it, I'm not into speculating that much but after reading so many interesting theories it's so hard to resist to not to join as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
The theory about two girls over one man still holds the most of the truths imo. Why shin's mother hate hiromi's mother is still a mystery beyond that...........
Not much of a mystery considering the first sentence indicates a plausible answer. Let's take these following facts into account:

- The cut out picture of the face (Hiromi's mother )
- The throwing out of the album from Shin's room by his mother
- The accusation, Hiromi is just like her mother, the "fushidara no musume" or the easy-girl.

Yeap, I also think "jealousy" is the keyword to interpret Shin's Mother's behavior. Bravo Deathie! I think we can also take this a notch further and should be able to have a guess on the circumstances that lead to the state of mind Shin's mother is in. My couple of theories in the briefest of words are: [a] Two guys (Shin's dad and Hiromi's dad), one girl (Hiromi's mother) [b] Two girls (Hiromi's mother and Shin's mother), one guy (Shin's dad).

One more thing to note here is how Hiromi calls herself "the worst" after she reveals the possibility of her and Shin to be sibling. Take a note of the opening line to start the conversation with Shin: "Shall I tell you something interesting." Those were the same opening line used right before Shin's mother said something to Hiromi sometime in the past. Hiromi was really hurt that time just as it was intended to be by Shin's mom. And this time, Hiromi wanted to hurt Shin just as much, so no wonder she thinks of herself the worst.

In conclusion, the folks who do not want to see an incest theme, well, all the clues and hints seem to be against the incest-resolution at this moment, or at least that's how I see it.