View Single Post
Old 2010-12-29, 16:39   Link #2227
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
I told you I already acknowledged that the team is bad. Yet you keep talking like a retard as if I actually care LOL. By the way did you know that the Patriots have the best record in the NFL? Did you know that? In other news, water is also wet.

Worse than Megatron? LOL. And a lot has been confirmed with your entire responses to my posts.

LOL get off your knees wingdarkness.

Oh geez, now you're actually starting to take things personal by calling me dumb. I guess you know more about me than I know about myself hunh? LOL you are so clever with you inception of your shitty rebuttals. Hall of Fame bound right there. I guess historians that research the civil war have no credit because they weren't there in the crossfire. And yes I did experience our last championship first hand, but continue to ignore this point.

And I know you'll still respond because you have to have the last word. Of course it doesn't matter. You'll be talking to a ghost. You've just made it to the ignore list. Bye bye.
I guess this anew rivalry been born 49ers vs Saints but into fan hatred. I love two mediocre egotistical fan bases go each other throats.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote