View Single Post
Old 2011-02-09, 13:35   Link #2486
Betteroffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephei Mordred View Post
Okay, I was curious because I thought it was said that the death toll from Schneizel using the FLEIJA on Pendragon was like 30 million, so I figured everyone was there or something.
The only listed death toll was from Suzaku destroying Tokyo, though it was indeed 30 million as you said.

As for the girl being in Pendragon, it is plausible, but not likely as Britannia's mainland comprised two continents, giving her ample possible locations to live that wouldn't be caught in the blast radius.

@morbosfist: I'm not so sure about there being a low body count. Cecile mentioned that the Pendragon blast diameter was about 100 miles, which would suggest -but not guarantee- that there was indeed a lot of city Schneizel wanted to hit. As well, I don't recall any information regarding Pendragon's layout in terms of population, but if it is anything like Washington D.C. then, according to wikipedia, there would be well over half a million people living well inside the blast range at least. In truth, I vaguely recall some images of the city prior to its destruction looking like it might have been surrounded by settlement plates, similar to Tokyo, suggesting an even more dense population.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote