View Single Post
Old 2008-01-21, 01:27   Link #755
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultenth View Post
Now that's a powder keg waiting to blow. Anyway, to my knowledge it's stated on the website or something that she's in the body of a 15 year old (at least that's what post #9 of this thread states) even though she's really several hundred. And in fact she does look like around that age, and in some of the ED and other art she looks more like 7-10 or so at times. But as for the other, well, I'm 28, and I prefer the look of full-grown women normally.

Not saying I can't find a younger person beautiful, just not sexually attractive is all, and believe me there can be a huge difference in that distinction. Look at Kiera Knightly, I think she is stunningly beautiful, but no way would I ever want to sleep with her. I would be too afraid I'd get an artery cut or a lung punctured by her bones. She looks better with lots of clothes on to me. Just my personal opinion, you don't have to agree with it at all, just thought I'd clarify for Masanori's edification. Everyone has different tastes, and to each their own after all.
what does kira knightly have to do with Horo?

O_o

and to be honest...erm...Too much information. TMI. TMI.

sheesh its just an animation. relax, relax.

lets just forget about this and move on to the real topic, which is:

1) horo is adorable.

2) What does she have in mind to get the shiny? so they can get more food?

3) Well we see start seeing the beginning of the foxy (aha!) flirtation with Lawrence?