View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 11:10   Link #4369
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
The argonauts are a band of heroes in Greek mythology that is usually referred to along with Jason in looking for the Golden Fleece.

It seems kind of odd for any of them to be the Last King though. They are important in Greek mythology, but none of them strikes me like they could be the big bad. same with the supposed descendants. There is a few important ones, but none that are like "that must be it!"
I agree it would be odd for one of them to be the last Campione. However if the author is going with one of there descendents then really there crew member is just going to serve as back story since several of them were demigods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
By the way, I have just read some posts on the chinese forum. People were having a discussion about what Godou's authority may be. One of things people noticed was one of the sentences
Spoiler for vol 13:
Spoiler for reply to spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Now that I think about it, I believe that what the goddess mentioned was that she could see Kusangi Godou killing the Last King and obtaining his white sword--Excalibur.
I don't know it will depend on if the last King is going to be final bad guy in the series it would be pretty weak if Godou gets his 2nd sword right at the end of series before we can see what he can do with it.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote