Thread: Crunchyroll D.C. III ~Da Capo III~ (Anime)
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-06, 21:00   Link #326
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Completely agreed.
Would love to see her more (also perhaps a bit more about that sword-girl as well). I'm also surprised how strong they are that they... uhh tied Taka-kun up like that lol.

But... I got to say but there's a lot of blond characters in Da Capo II. I mean a lot. Now that I think about it, there's Rikka, Eri, Charlotte (well, her hair is more white but you get the idea), and Sakura. And they all have very good body (except Sakura again) which is... odd. D.C.III is sooo different than any of the previous Da Capo that sometimes it's a bit of a shock.

Also I'm laughing at some of the hate for Himeno which probably stems from her similarity to Nemu. However I think she's similar to her tsun but she's much more gentler compared to Nemu so it's kind of disheartening to see some people treating her so badly due to her similarity in looks to Nemu.

Mikoto's tsun is just so awesome for some reason. Ridiculously cute this episode too hahaha! Sara of course is always cute no matter how cool she seems lol.

Utamaru... poor thing... wait, it's supposed to be a cute cat?!?!

And yeah, Mikoto was adorable, and Charles, Sara, and Rikka are just awesome too.

Spoiler for Presents for mangatron:

Enjoy! lol
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote