View Single Post
Old 2008-11-07, 10:44   Link #69
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Heh, one particular scene I found rather amusing is when Hancock called Luffy to her chambers. He was excited because he was expecting food, yet became disappointed when he found a topless Hancock waiting for him instead. You know the reverse would apply if Sanji were in Luffy's shoes. Still, now that Nyon's appeared, I hope we get to learn about her past soon....

Lol…that’s was so funny..and Luff’s reaction priceless “What are you doing all naked and stuff”….Hancock just felt frustrated about it…saying “Your rudeness never ceases to amaze me” I also laughed when Luffy bowed his head hitting it with the floor…

Thinking more than been a relative of Luffy, I think Lufffy has another strong love Interest there with Boa (She said she like Luffy, and good looking girls sort of dig guys that treat her beauty indifferent…:P) remember that Luffy also have Lady Alvida!!!

Going to the chapter, Oda is very good as setting up the line between bad people and good people, everything he has been doing in the last chapters, is setting us up to actually dislike the nobles, unlike other series where you really find trouble in disliking the bad guys, Oda always find a way where you are just wishing for the day the Bad Guys get a good kick in the ass.