View Single Post
Old 2009-02-13, 18:09   Link #210
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2 View Post
You know what, people?

3 main girls of this series are the loneliest girls. The scene of Taiga and Santa supposed to be happy but one look further and realized just how lonely she is. Ami is on her own, hanging on and Minorin revealed to be just as lonely as the other 2.

Hmmm, yes, but you could think that Ami and Minori has their family, Ami has her job, Minori her club, Taiga really is tje loneliest and for that reason Ryuuji cant helped but stay close to her, feed her, care her and such...

Now... it's really unavoidable stay aside from being really attached one for another, Ryuuji was aware of this a couple of episodes ago and now Taiga realized it now.

What's the bottom line here?... to me is clear... If Taiga doesn't feel "love", she can be happy for her friends, but, when you really think in that you will never be the closest to that person... that hurts a lot... Taiga realized how much she loves Ryuuji, in her own way.

Minori OTOH, she knows better than anyone how lonely is Taiga and how much Ryuuji helps Taiga's heart. So, she thinks in the better outcome, she isn't lonely as Taiga and if Taiga is happy, she could be happy too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
yeah, there's quite a streak of loneliness that runs through this tale despite the close friendships. I often wonder if its a bit of a critique of modern japanese society.
Honestly?, i think that is a critique for the whole world... you can be with a lot of people but feel totally alone.
That's the case of Ami, she could be surrounded by a lot of people, but she is alone. Minori is the same case...
Even Yuri-chan... that's sad, because the people who actually make this kind of novel, manga or anime are in that age... so you can see Yuri-chan, even Ya-chan as projections of the authors.