View Single Post
Old 2008-02-23, 18:34   Link #40
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

cloudninja: Good analysis of the shirt. The shirt in the preview is closer in color and shapelessness to Noe's coat, although it's hard to figure why she'd be wearing it indoors.

I agree that this staff would not likely get the color that different (Jun's shirt is a more purply red). But there appear to be at least three different crews in two countries working on separate episodes concurrently, with a variety of animation supervisors, so there is at least some room for error. And the color and shape in the preview are not that far from how Jun's shirt was shown in ep2, around 16:00. The line is still there at the shoulder, however.

Of course Hiromi and Shin can develop intimacy. I'm not saying there is anything in this episode to contradict your well-thought-out theories of the structure of the show (note: see the fascinating speculations thread). Unfortunately, from my point of view, I don't think there is. I'm just saying what I see here and now, which is interesting emotional similarities between Hiromi and Jun. I do hope they develop further, but it's just a hope, not a theory.

As usual, this show is a drug: each hit leaves you wanting more.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.