View Single Post
Old 2008-06-07, 11:30   Link #1
raptured

Talking Romance + ACTION!

Howdy everyone!

I've been going crazy lately because I haven't watched any animes or read any mangas for a long time. And now, I WANT TO! ... Finally because I have time to.

Haha.

Well my preference is an Action or Mystery based anime or manga, with ROMANCE in it!

It doesn't have to be superduper tons of romance, just enough to get a girl by. Suggest me lots of different ANIMES and MANGAS (and if there is one with a version for both media, tell me which one was better) with different degrees of romance in it. But: the action or mystery is important.

Only romance kills. I've read and watched wayy to many of those.

Also, IF YOU CAN: please please suggest some that are completed or NEAR completion! And I will have a special place in my heart for you all forever, because I despise waiting for something good. ><

Already read or watched:

Manga: Bleach, Naruto, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Basra, Meru Puri, Mekakushi No Kuni, Anatolia Story, Can't Lose You, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Mars, Zettai Kerashi, Perfect Girl Evolution, Hot Gimmick, Tenshi Ja Nai, Pretty Face, Angel Dust, Dear Mine, Chobits, Red Lion, Hot Blooded Woman, Crimson Hero, Suzuka, Eternity, Ah! My Goddess, Hana Kimi, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Pretear, Aisheteruze Baby, Pretty Face, Basara, Dramacon, Ultra Maniac, Samurai Baby, A Thousand Years of Snow, Ayashi No Ceres, Eternal Sabbath, Arcana Soul, Zettai Kerashi, Happy Hustle High, Hana Kimi, Fruits Basket, Shaman King, Girl Got Game! (Power), Anatolia Story, Death Note...

Anime: Blood +, Inu Yasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic / Second Raid, Mai Hime, Eureka 7, Escaflowne, The Place Promised In Our Dreams, Spirited Away, Cardcaptor Sakura, Ouran High School Host Club, Good Witch of the West, Fate / Stay Night, RahXephon, Shakugan No Shana, Zero No Tsukaima, Elemetal Gerad, Fushigi Yuugi, Flame of Recca, Chrno Crusade, Gunparade March, Haruka Naru Toki No Naka De: Hachiyoushou, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, Elfen Lied...