View Single Post
Old 2011-08-15, 10:33   Link #2219
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
usually, I hate it when a male character, tries to interfere in a relationship between two main characters ..,(in route harem)

But i have to see...Ren has right when he said those words to Rito..

Don't get my wrong...I like this series soo much...and also the previous series..i like the comedy,the ecchi,the story..i like everything..
But..all the girls have been under development in the manga...
On the contrary, Rito, still ashamed when Lala is getting so close to him...like in chapter 10..

I think that his character, has not developed at all....should be used to seeing a naked girl..,how can ashamed, when Lala just get close to him....

I think, if Ren try to get close to Lala...making Rito jealous, this, could give a shake a Rito..just to let him know..that does not make any type of move to the girl...is really bad..

Come-on Rito. you're not doing anything...try to do something..
well momo will not allow such thing... since it would cross all her plans to be together with rito too as concubine... if rito doesnt marry lala than she too doesnt stand a chance to get rito... as he will just run to haruna in the monogamy

besides Ren himself mentioned that Lala really loves Rito and has no eyes for anyone else... so well kinda ren himself pointed out that he has no chance but couldnt just watch how rito treats lalas kindness and for his and her sake he told this...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote