View Single Post
Old 2003-11-15, 12:07   Link #31
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori
At the moment my review section is still really really small... Not like your reviews... But then again that's basically becuase I tend to write really long reviews.
Wait, are you saying I don't write long reviews? Maybe some of the older ones are short (Revolutionary Girl Utena and Dragon Half are from a little over a year ago), but I've been making 'em pretty lengthy for a few months now. They just keep getting longer and longer, I can't stop 'em!!

Quote:
^_^;;; But long reviews take a long time to write.

If you want to join force I don't mind. Here's my (extremely humble and small) review page: http://www.animereviewz.blogspot.com About my choice of anime to review though - I started off with the ones that everyone would know about becuase I figure no one else would bother to make good detail reviews for these anime. I am going to move into better anime soon. I watched all on my anime list. It's just that I never got time to write about them.
I like the look of your site a lot, but I'm not quite sold on the small, narrow font or the menu where you have to click on the Xs to go places... Hmm... that's about it. Otherwise, everything is pretty cool

Also, I noticed these little "â€"s scattered all over the place. Is that supposed to mean something or...? One more thing, I also noticed that you review anime that you haven't completed watching, which is a big no-no in my book. In addition to that, you use a completely different rating system than me, so I guess joining forces to take over the anime review empire isn't much of an option. (though that is totally up to you)

Quote:
Back to Ultra Maniac. The ending - yeah it's better than I thought. I thought it would be crap - but nope it's not bad.

So all those holy stone after all those fights they just go to Maya anyway? Oh life is so meaningless isn't it? Maya didn't need to fight and she could have gotten everything.

I can't believe that all those time Maya and the prince were in love but the prince thought it was Nina he loved and not Maya... isn't that a bit superficial? He realized he love that girl who he saw ONCE in his life and he have decided to marry that girl just because he danced with her that one short time so long time ago?

Nina went back to the human world - yay. I sort of expected that I suppose, but it's happy. Yes, very happy.
Yeah, after having a crush on Nina for his entire life, it seemed kind of odd that he would immediately switch to Maya.