View Single Post
Old 2009-12-13, 20:32   Link #441
einhorn303

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikorita157 View Post
I need to obtain Hayate the Combat Butler Vol 1-3 and Air Movie DVDs. The only problem is that DVD Pacific from recent knowledge moved their operations to New Jersey, so it will cost more since of tax. Should I just obtain them from Amazon or is there other legitimate places to obtain them.
I'm not sure if you mean the Hayate manga or anime, but personally, I'd recommend Rightstuf (www.rightstuf.com). They have old copies of the ADV release of the AIR movie for $9.00 (Quantity Remaining: 2, ww). Even if those get sold out, their price on the Funimation release of the AIR movie is better than Amazon's. And they have a better price for the Hayate stuff, both anime and manga.

The only issue is that Amazon gives you free shipping for orders of $25 or more, but with Rightstuf you need an order of ~$49 or more to get free shipping. But if you're getting a good number of items, it's usually much cheaper and more efficient.

And Rightstuf is about as legitimate as you can get since the company also licenses anime (as Nozomi Entertainment, producers of Marimite, Victorian Romance Emma, etc in R1 land).
einhorn303 is offline   Reply With Quote