View Single Post
Old 2007-05-31, 09:26   Link #31
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korean_boi View Post
anything series with a majority of it being romance?
Straight-up romance anime are not normally my taste, but a couple I have seen that might be what you are looking for in that catagory (and which I don't think have been mentioned yet) are:

Peach Girl - A high-school romance series about a girl named Momo, who looks like a party girl (blond hair, dark tan) so her classmates treat her like one. Her looks are actually due to being on the swim team (hair bleached out from the chlorine in the pool, tan from being outside in a swimsuit so much) and she is really self-concious about it. She is in fact rather shy and has a crush on her school mate from junior high. Lots of complications due to another guy who likes her, and a "friend" who is trying to steal the guy she likes.

Marmalade Boy - Another High School romance about a girl and a boy who's parents swap partners and then both families move into the same house together. She trys to hide the situation from her friends at school, while she deals with her feelings for her "step brother" and all the complications brought on by rivals for both their affections. This is an older series, and quite long running (70+ episodes)

Last edited by mdauben; 2007-05-31 at 10:49.