Thread: Licensed Bakuman
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-12, 08:31   Link #1015
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likely View Post
oy, i agree with this possibility. would be appropriate for the dark cut scenes. but boy, shujin got married in this chapter. yet it didnt seem like the happiest day of anyones life.
Takagi's under too much stress because of Tanto and how much he's come to depend on it and Mashiro's realizing that it's becoming way too much for him. That's why he wanted to get confirmation from someone experienced whether or not their work really is good or not. That way, he'll have a better reason to convince Takagi to go back to his usual stories and create something he can actually be good with. At least, that's what I'm hoping for. And I'm hoping Miura gets a boot to the head. I've had enough of his gag manga fetish. If I didn't know any better, I'd have thought he was obsessive. But tbh, I think Ahirogi's gonna carry on with Tanto until they get cancelled. If Takagi keeps going like this, he'll end up getting a breakdown like Mashiro had before, unless Kaya realizes just how bad things are getting, and the fact she's being neglected to an extent. On the other hand, I was really (and I mean really) glad to see that Mashiro and Miho are getting closer to each other. The text-exclusive contact between those two was getting tiresome.