Thread: Licensed R.O.D. TV [Spoilers]
View Single Post
Old 2004-10-24, 19:32   Link #221
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin
Yomiko does more fighting but if you are looking for pure action keep an eye on Anita.
I don't like the English VA of Nancy, I'll check to see who it is and if it is different from the movie.
Where did you hear the English VA of Nancy from the TV series? The R1 DVD is not out yet and as far as I know, only G4 is airing ROD The TV and they have not broadcasted any episodes with Nancy in it. Anyway, I was comparing the Japanese voices.

I just saw episode 20. The first fight was pretty silent. However, the second fight in that episode was a RUSH! Look at Anita go!!! I was impressed and it ended in like...10 seconds? 15? Wow. Hopefully, they'll have better action scenes like that in episode 1. The last part of episode 20 was...shocking.

Also, does anyone know if Nancy will fight? I would like to see her fight again. I know in one of the R2 DVD covers, they have a Nancy in civilian clothes holding a gun. In episode 17 when Junior was holding the gun, I thought Nancy would pull her technique on us! But no...