Thread: Licensed Mirai Nikki (Series)
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-10, 10:35   Link #105
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
I tried out the first chapter back when the manga first began, but didn't follow through. This time I'll at least go through the second episode before seeing if I stick with it.

I still don't really understand how that diary works though. What was that Deus said about it telling events of around 90 days or something? Yet Yukiteru's only showed him things from the same day all the time.

Also, how did Yuno get her "Love diary" to show her Yukiteru's future?
Basically, every diary owner will be able to check the events within 90 days. Yuki didn't really bother much in checking the entries beyond the current day, so he didn't figured out it had more events stored.

As for the nature of the diary, they depend of the owner of the diary, hence why Yuki's diary is worded the same way than he did before.
This is the reason why Yuki figured out Yuno is a stalker: if the nature of her future diary is to show everything about Yuki each 10 minutes of interval, it means that she initially wrote EVERYTHING she could observe about Yuki every 10 minute before Deus started his game.

Hence the comment "she is a SUPER stalker"