View Single Post
Old 2011-06-30, 05:21   Link #134
tomtkp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahelo View Post
[link removed]

I guess the Madoka comparisons finally starts. Of course one must note that Steins;Gate came first.
It is natural that some compares episode 13 of Steins;Gate to Madoka despite the fact that the VN version came first because Madoka is still very popular than Steins;Gate for now.But actually the scenes in episode 13 of S;G are common scenes in most of the time travel stories such as Hollywood movies like "Butterfly Effect" and "The Time Machine".Since Madoka had just finished,it is normal that when one watched that scene,they will be reminded of Madoka.

I have read your post and I find that you misunderstood the Suzuha part.Remember what did Suzuha ask before leaving the Lab in the last episode?She asked Okarin and friends whether they have created the time leap machine.When Okarin admitted it,she left the lab before Moeka and the gang striked.Then in episode 13,after Mayuri was shot dead,Suzuha stormed in the lab and told Okarin that "The 42 inch TV has turned on".Literally what she wanted to tell Okarin was "Please use the time leap machine,now!!" and luckily Okarin understood it.Therefore,Suzuha's objective of leaving the Lab before Moeka came was to activate the time leap machine by turning on the CRT TV for Okarin's use.

Last edited by Skyfall; 2011-07-05 at 08:30.