Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Chihayafuru Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-15, 16:58   Link #468
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was the most intense and fun team match in the whole series. Gah, they were SO ClOSE. They did very well given the unfavorable situation they ended up in. I should have known they would lose since if I remember correctly, the rules were different last year (only the winner went to the national as opposed to the two top team, the author was clearly setting Mizusawa up for a loss) but every part of me wanted to believe they would win. Hopefully, they'll get their revenge during the nationals.

I was very pleased Kana and Tsutomu almost won their match as well (in fact, one of them did win, we just don't know who). They should be able to advance to B class soon. I hadn't realized Tsutomu's opponent was the same as last year. Good way to showcase his progress.

As for the after match stuff. Harada-sensei got five new members, the Tsukuba brothers + Sumire, who has already come around.

Arata contacted Chihaya and Taichi made the face he always makes everytime he hears Arata's name. It never fails to make me laugh. Geez, relax, it's not the end of the world. I wonder if he's ever going to be comfortable when it relates to Arata.