View Single Post
Old 2009-09-06, 20:57   Link #71
Jarmel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anime View Post
I think along those lines too, or maybe something like "you want me to admit that i had fewer than i indicated" but she could have put that face on because she knows lawrence is weak against it and wont ask further questions. So she tried to stop this conversation because it became too serious (the way lawrence asked). So lets just say at this point we dont know anything about horos past relationships or if she is a virgin or not. i personally think and hope she hasnt had that many (maybe the guy she promised to watch the harvest and one wolf ^^) but i love her anyway^^

rly a matter that can lead to heated debates^^
It seemed pretty obvious to me that it was a bluff as she likes to act the more experienced and wiser and he called her out which is why she was so shocked because she thought she had pulled one over on him. Otherwise she would have just stated it right back to him or not looking shocked. It also explains why she stomped on his foot in the house(unless he was looking at the nun too much). I also think this her first real experience with a human since she is worrying so much about Lawrence's death while if she had been with another human she would have beeen used to it.