View Single Post
Old 2011-02-05, 00:29   Link #57
Tenjo_Utena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
And as Fukarming and I mentioned, if you find Kyube evil, then you have to find Luna, Yuuno, Keroberos, Mepple/Mipple, and many other magical animals evil as well. In fact, Kyube is less evil then them, because they practically forced their girls into doing it. Madoka is the first one to just be given the freedom to choose, and to sometimes be told to stay out of it.
I don't want to go too far off track, but let me make some arguments here for the other mascot characters. Luna didn't make anyone anything, she "awakened" the sailor senshi from their millennium? long nap to fight against an enemy that was after them specifically.

Sakura-chan, it could be argued, was never in any mortal danger, ever. If she had lost, then the worst thing that would have happened is the Clow's legacy would have been lost.

Back to QB, I find it odd that he stated in episode 2 that having a soul gem means you have to fight witches, but he doesn't seem concerned at all that
Spoiler for Episode 5:
The difference between a witch and a familiar could be what makes all the difference, but since they both prey on human lives, its odd that such a distinction is drawn.
Tenjo_Utena is offline   Reply With Quote