View Single Post
Old 2010-12-04, 08:19   Link #73
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
True, though I'm actually talking about anime visual novels like the ones in the game and not your typical ones Though I do understand that Keima's novels are practically the visual novels getting animated. Not making much sense am I? It's very hard to put what I'm trying to say into words so yeah.

Oh yes on a side note, they included something new in the episode didn't they? I'm talking about the intermission pictures or something where Keima and Elysee said Kami Nomi. Just curious but was the game that Kanon was advertising some kinda joke? Or was it an actual advertisement? Need some confirmation for this as well, I read somewhere that the Shiori arc will take three episodes?

Anime Visual Novels... maybe you mean games like School Days? That game is pretty much 100% animated and it's surely not your typical Visual Novel either.

The advertisement was random but not real (yet?), it's like tsun said so... random joke which is random.
And yeah, Shiori will take 3 episodes. It'd be strange for them to cut off after her capture and it wouldn't be right for her to have more episodes than Kanon.