View Single Post
Old 2012-05-18, 19:59   Link #8307
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Oh great, it's Ultear 2.0... Ultear won't be happy if she sees her...

~*~

Ultear: ... that brat...she reminds me of myself when I was younger...

Meredy: ...um, is that a good thing?

Ultear: NO! I was a total bitch back then!

Meredy: ...and?

Ultear: What do you mean "...and?"

Meredy: ...um, just that not much has changed...GYAAAAH!!! *gets clobbered*

Ultear: ...hmm, maybe I'll give the Fairy Tail people a hint as to how to beat her... ufuufuufuu~

Meredy: @_@

~*~

Kinda surprised that Natsu did back off like he did, but again, he does prioritize the welfare of his comrades above all else.

And after that, Natsu's only top ten material? Big whoop, he's top ten in Fairy Tail too. xD So this just means that Sabertooth might have a lil more depth to it that I previously thought. Cuz we all know that Fairy Tail's top five isn't out on a team either. But just Gildartz alone is overkill - putting Laxus, Erza, Mirajane, and 'Mystogun' on the same team... just tell everyone else to go home, they have NO chance to say they got a chance. Thankfully, Gildartz is Mashima's 'Deus ex Machina' for Fairy Tail so he won't get used...But seriously, that last spot is contestable between like ten people on their own: Natsu, Grey, Juvia, Gajeel, Fried, Cana, Lucy, (basically, anyone who was at the Tree since they were S-Class applicants). And then Max showed us that the others had not slacked off in the slightest and are at least comparable power to the gang pre-timeskip, which makes them helluva strong too.