View Single Post
Old 2013-09-25, 05:50   Link #41
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
For an aspiring teenager there's really nothing worse than knowing "nop, you are not special" and have life show you that.

Being Chihiro is suffering...
Chihiro is by far the most special of all the girls, and that's why I love her, even if she doesn't realize what she has. She's always been different from the others: her conquest happened because she chose to love him, not because he chose to conquer her; she never acted according to his expectations; they've both recognized factors they have in common. And of course, being forced to hurt her has brought him to tears more genuine than I imagine any of his games could. I for one want her to win, and once everything's truly and completely over and the godesses go back where they came from, those godess girls will lose a lot of what made them particularly unique to Keima, but what Chihiro has is from herself, no one else, and I would be far from surprised to find that she truly wins when it's all over. I sincerely hope it will be so, and will continue to follow the manga through its current arc in hopes that she'll be brought back to the foreground as the true heroine she is.