View Single Post
Old 2007-08-15, 03:00   Link #60
DarkZedEx
–•(-•Kídø•Señshî•-)•–

Send a message via MSN to DarkZedEx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
English isn't my first language, so maybe I didn't phrase things properly. Also, I'm not even sure what you mean.

What I meant was that she was looking for something she didn't have with Wales, something she regretted not having with him.

That's why she could be envious of Louise: Louise can be with the one she loves whenever she wants. All Henrietta had was a long distance relationship cut short by politics. Don't you think she'd have wanted to spend more time with him? Heck, ep 2 was all about her throwing away everything to be with her love.
I see, alright then. It's just that when you said "she was seeking something she missed with Wales" it sounded very much like you meant that she was looking for in Saito what she had with Wales. When infact that's not possible since she wasn't "physically close" with Wales, which she was looking for in Saito.

When you said "missed" I thought you meant longing for something(eg- the child missed his mother), when actually you meant what she didn't have. Better wording would've been "she was seeking something she didn't have with Wales.

Well then thanks for clearing up my confusion.