View Single Post
Old 2010-02-06, 10:49   Link #2626
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

And again, early leak of Silent Bible if you know where to look. My thoughts and opinions as a Nana fan who actually buys her stuff who doesn't think Nana is "the Sun of my anime world":

Without even talking about the songs, CD art of Phantom Minds and Silent Bible should have been switched. >_>;

1) Silent Bible
- New song by new EleGa dood. Nice change from typical Agematsu EleGa stuff I've been hearing far too often lately.
- Silent Bible is supposed to be from the POV of the Wolkies, like how Phantom Minds is completely from Fate's POV compared to how innocent starter switched between Nanoha and Fate. So, I'm unable to comment on the lyrics right now.
- I find Tiny Rainbow more catchier. 8)

2) UNCHAIN∞WORLD
- yo sup typical Agematsu EleGa
- Which means this is a good song, but it's not great.
- srsly, are strings supposed to make things sound more epic or something?

3) Polaris
- Nice change. Not what I was expecting.
- .... Strings again? orz

4) undercover
- Remember ray of change from Ultimate Diamond? That's what this song is in this single.
- In other words, forgettable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noe View Post
I really like that Silent Bible PV. It had a good contrast of fire and snow. The fire symbolizes Nana's passion into her work and the snow represents the dark times in life and that one must persevere in order to be successful.
So you're a Nana-ist after a Feito-ist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konagami_03 View Post
so Nana would be around 5'1" and a half? or maybe 5'2" hmmm
153cm = 60.2in = 5'0.2"
Quote:
Maybe Yukarin got a bit influenced by Nana, or smth. XD What does Nana say about NanoFate? (these I don't know. @.@)
Most likely.

Concerning interviews, she's said a few things, even Yukarin plays along....

Just check out the afureko/DVD specials of the Nanoha series where Yukarin and Nana-sama are together. First DVD special of A's is the one where they go something like:

Nana: Ah, well, Fate loves Nanoha.
Yukarin: Oh, uhm, thank you, but Nanoha loves everyone.
Nana: Ah... I'm in complete shock.
Quote:
And oh, I do like Silent Bible, one of the best Nana MVs I must say. XD
Personal favourite is Aoi Iro PV. They're putting a lot of effort into Nana's recent stuff now that she's being more recognized, so that's all I have to say about Silent Bible's PV.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote