View Single Post
Old 2010-05-20, 07:55   Link #566
kraken

[QUOTE=kamyu;3055832]you are twisting what he said. in fact, the quote i believe you are referring to could also imply that manga and anime have the same continuity which even you already said isn't so.

Quote:
lol, no. some of the filler is even directly stated in the narration to be out of continuity.
Quote:
Well the others, like the zanpaktou, apparently take place in an alternate reality.

No, no, the only thing that the narration said it's "this story take place in another time and another place"

So the filler can take place in the same reality of the rest of the manga somes month later (another time) and not into the hueco mundo (another place).

And if you look the season where the movies and the filler arc take place, it's the case.

Quote:
the only thing from a movie that has ever made it to the anime is a very brief cameo of the back of senna's head.
maybe because the characters of the movies are dead, they can't came back in the anime.

And, don't forget that everybody have forgotten Senna, so they can't talk about her.

Quote:
so you say you aren't a liar and then you go and lie right away?
he didn't say saint seiya was his favorite. he said it was one that influenced him to become a mangaka (it wasn't even the first he named).
then it was the interviewer who said he could see some of the influence both had (read, some influence, not the model for).
I saw you don't know saint seiya. lol.

Bleach is nearly to be a remake of saint seiya in the shinigami world .

And he said that saint seiya was the manga who influenced him in the creation of bleach, not for beginning mangaka.

And he also said that saint seiya was one of his favorite manga (not the only one, but one the them).

I am going the create a topic with all the similarity between these 2 manga.