View Single Post
Old 2012-01-24, 10:06   Link #4740
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
True..i hope that Kenichi will fight alone the monster..and win,we know that if Miu is in danger..Kenichi power became abnormal..and he is capable to put much power out...maybe we see a new achievement move...

And yes..probably, if Hongo and company show up..Miu could attack them..however..after seeing, that she was almost dead after ten second after the monster attacked her..,and she is alive only because Kenichi saved her,if attack them, Hongo and Sakaki can stop stop her easily..

However..i hope that after she has seen, some fragments of her memory..she became more suspect, and she can't follow Demon orders anymore...and probably, more she see Kenichi fight seriously, more her memory recover fast....

in this moment.., that Kenichi has to fight to protect her for the dead..he can't lose..no matter how...even if Kenichi has to kill the monster....would be interesting it..the fact that Kenichi understand that only if he go to kill the monster he can win...and the Demon change his mind and want Kenichi became his disciple..what a crazy scenario....

i mean,in this chapter, an instant ago Kenichi was lying on the floor, and the blade of the Monster, was almost to Miu head...in the same moment, Kenichi eyes change, the Demon noticed and actually the Demon was watching in the left direction,turn the page, Kenichi has already hit the monster and the Demon is looking ahead..so Kenichi speed was abnormal..Kenichi surprised the Demon two times, in two page..so, isn't impossible that the Demon change his mind, and want Kenichi became his disciple..and he can use Miu for this..if the monster is close to kill Miu..Kenichi this time go berserk for sure...and look like Mikumo plan was good..i can't wait to see next chapter!

Spoiler for Mikumo pics
Spoiler:
Somehow I doubt Jenazad's going to change his mind and make Kenichi his disciple, not after all the trouble he's caused him. An even if he tried, he wouldn't live long enough to put such a plan into action, Hayato would catch him and reduce him to paste with his full power. Last time it was a battle of ideals, this time it's personal, and Jenazad's all alone now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
I'll have to call this arc pointless if Kenichi shows no explicit signs of leaning towards the Satsujinken by the end of this arc. Well, with people all around him threatening Miu's life this shouldn't be the case. Otherwise there's no point in having Mikumo suggest Miu to Silcardo 30 chapters ago plus the blatant hints the author has been leaving for the past several hundred chapters.
I seriously doubt his masters will allow that, they're trying to prevent Kenichi from becoming another Saiga. If he does start going down the dark path, I expect him to be booted out of Ryozanpaku, literally. Where would he go from there? Do you really think YAMI would accept him, and vice versa? How would he explain this to Shinpaku? Or his family? To me it just seems quite implausible at the moment.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote