View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 19:36   Link #67
Maximillionus
Hoping in for the ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I'm not saying everything is made crystal clear here, as usual with Evol - no-one even stopped to think about the implications of Kagura and Amata being one in a way, though I suppose it makes sense given that Kagura didn't really give anyone time to stop and think about it. But currently it seems that Kagura is the actual "reincarnation" part of Amata's soul. If I were to speculate, I'd say "Apollon" was detached from Amata and made into Kagura, leaving Amata with only the physical attributes (the wings) but none of the memories. Essentially a "normal" person except for the wings.
I have to disagree. The situation is strangely ironic in the sense Kagura has accused twice of Amata not being alive. In reality he shouldn't/wouldn't be alive if it weren't for mykage. I hate when good series do this and split someone from the main character. The only thing different here is that they don't look the same. Kagura can't be just the reincarntion part, it would have to be both of them or it wouldn't work. I think the split was pretty even in who got what. Kagura doesn't have all the memories. The true reincarnation has the memories of Aqaurion as well. And last I checked Amata has those Memories as demonstrated in episode 2 and on. Same was true for apollo in the last series. Im not going to take into account height because based off apllonius and apollo that fact is not true and hair colors and eye colors match so Amata got the hair and Kagura the eyes. Kagura has "what appears to be memories of being apollo" while amata has the memories of Aquarion. Amata has wings and kagura has wolf form-ish although both of these were not present in apollo so there not important ether. They sound pretty split to me. But this premise is based off if there following the last series.

I think a good ending would be Amata killing Kagura and absorbing him back into his soul and saving the world. I think this whole laybrinth of lies and deception from Mykage will backfire on him, because in reality. He's the one trying to destroy everything and go against fate. It would be Ironic if Alicia and not mikono will help amata and kagura join together. But I can see Alica doing that role, I mean she cant sleep the rest of the god damn series in there? Also would Alicia recognize Kagura as being apart of Amata?