View Single Post
Old 2006-04-10, 12:59   Link #1
Scribble
Sloth

Send a message via MSN to Scribble
Post The Spring 2006 Anime Review Thread

Rate the new Spring anime you have seen and describe why you liked or disliked it. Use this format:

Title: Title of anime i.e. Yume Tsukai
Rating: A+ - F grading system, i.e. D+ or C+ or B-
Episodes Viewed: Episodes you have seen. i.e. 1-2
(Description goes here. i.e. I disliked Yume Tsukai because it strayed from the manga)

Here are mine:

Title:
Kiba
Rating: C+
Episodes Viewed: 1
Kiba's first episode wasn't anything special, but it was an indicator that it may not be the overly typical shounen adventure I thought it would be. The dark tones reminded me a little of FMA, and I really hope it goes in that direction.

Title: Nana
Rating: B
I found Parakiss too serious and boring at times, and I thought I would be in for the same kind of thing with Nana. This was not the case! I adore the relationship between the two Nanas, and their two complete opposite personalities makes me wonder what will come out of their friendship. I like having at least one realistic anime to follow every season, and this is just perfect.

Title: Digimon Savers
Rating: D
I've never liked Digimon, but I thought I'd give this a chance since there aren't that many shounen adventurish anime this season. I couldn't even make it to the end of the episode due to the horrible animation and designs. I do like one thing about Digimon though, and that's the whole digivolving thing. I may give it another try because of that.

Title: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Rating: A
Wow, this actually made me laugh out loud. I usually find comedy anime very tedious to watch (PPD and Excel Saga anyone?) but it was just amazing how kyoto animation managed to make the amateur film so amateur. I love the ED too!

Have fun!
Scribble is offline   Reply With Quote