View Single Post
Old 2008-06-01, 19:05   Link #229
ani_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by encia View Post
Did anyone notice Brera Sterne's eye color(EP09 ~14:53) is similar to Ranka's?
Yes! I noticed. ^__^ He also has a yellow Greenish hair. It was the same color he had when he was on that hill. It wasn't just the sunset. Now that I've seen the subs for 9, he is definitely connected, not only to Ranka, but to the vajra.

Instead of talking about Ranka's jammies, I can't believe noone is discussing all of the shady stuffs about her. I am so intrigued by this girl's issues, and she has no idea something is coming her way. We clearly know more to her now compared to earlier episodes.

She and Brera--who is connected to the vajra--both know Aimo. Ranka attracts Vajra with her voice. Something glowed in Ranka's belly one time. (I'm having bad vibes about this. I don't think it's an implant anymore.) Ranka is supposed to be the only survivor in her family from that investigatory fleet. What did that fleet investigate? Not only that, Ranka also has an effect on Sheryl's earring. (The earring came from Sheryl's mother and it's her only memento of her.) Add the fact that Leon is wary of Ranka and possibly the president. Really, the only good thing I can see from all of this is that, the story sure has its eyes on Ranka who wants to be "heard" by everyone. Once she is "heard", what happens next?

This is also why I don't think Ranka's singing career will work. It would be really good if it did, but I don't see it lasting since people will probably notice something whenever she sings and will start boycotting her. I hope it doesn't come to that. I just don't see Ranka as the "savior" of this Vajra threat. She clearly has an opposite effect. It's sad especially if I recall what she said to Alto about wanting to tell everyone "she exists." If she is meant to sing, then is she also meant to attract Vajra?

As for ep. 10...

Spoiler: