View Single Post
Old 2011-05-07, 12:48   Link #3102
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I actually think having Lucy wear more clothing makes more sense anyways. I mean Lucy wasn't that conservative to begin with so having her wear a bit less would only be adding instead of going in the reverse for her character. Besides I think the apparent aggressiveness of her character is a much better way to show her change.

Anyways this should be interesting to see the changes. Is it just personalities or are the magics going to go in opposite directions? Should be interesting to see the personality shift in Mirajane. Since she started off tough and thanks to that incident changed into the other extreme. So could stay tough to compare with her current state in the normal world or have her just stay cheerful and polite from the start.

But anyways I really wonder how they are going to fix this situation. Everyone's personality has been messed up and actually getting the guild back will be tricky.

When they were flying up just remembered to think 'where's Gajeel?' He should have been somewhere when the city got blasted like that. Being a dragon slayer too you'd figure he was just as immune to the effects.

Also yeah cute disguise for Wendy .