View Single Post
Old 2011-07-10, 20:00   Link #26
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Well ...

Spoiler for Vol2:
Bahlskra is a personality of Himea's? Didn't he appear as a seperate entity before? I mean who the hell could that white suit (IIRC) old man be in Taito's memory who sent him to Himea in the park?

Yes, Ramiel Lilith should be Himea's dominant so to speak, form should it ever wake.

That vid are simply novel scans BTW so yeah...not too surprising you can find Rine there as well.

They should illustrate many other characters as well IMO.....Skrud, Belzebub, the God on the Far Side of the Moon, Tenma etc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Oh wow man that a serious case of isolation issues there. Was Himea able to deal with her personal issues with herself. Also how does Taito acts towards Himea issues. I see Rine in the video I wish the light novels were in english so I could read them. I know about the side-stories of the manga but I don't think they are being translated yet.
If you think Himea's tragic, just wait till you see Haruka....She dances to the tune of others from the very beginning and there is not a thing she can do about it. Reading her parts is just painful sometimes....

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2011-07-10 at 20:19.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote