View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 04:27   Link #31
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
If Obito was supposed to be the Naruto of his generation he failed harshly. Plenty of fish in the ocean, no reason snap over one. Besides, it's not like Kakashi wanted Rin to die since she clearly loved him and he had just lost Obito.

I'm sure if Sakura died or does end up with Sasuke than Naruto wouldn't go evil crazy. Sure he'll snap a bit if Sakura died but Obito deciding to be evil seems a bit of a stretch. Especially for a girl that didn't even love him in "that" way. Besides, why bring the world into this when his beef is with Kakashi? Not like his plan will magically bring back Rin and make her love him or anything. Obito also seems to forget that Rin wasn't forced to be a Shinobi, she chose to be one. I doubt she would blame Kakashi or the Shinobi world over her death. If anything Rin most likely died saving Kakashi hence why he's so guilty about her loss and refuses to talk about it.
He was obviously brain washed by Madara. Talk no-jutsu is coming soon... I remember somone predicting that the story is going the way of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker and now I also think this is likely. At the last, Obito will come to his senses and do something heroic to save Kakashi from Madara, or something along those lines...

Pretty poor really... I'm now just looking forward to the return of Orochimaru. (At least we know that no gay talk no-justu will work on his evil ass!) Haha
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote