View Single Post
Old 2012-12-17, 15:18   Link #24
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by taichi-kun View Post
The test of courage was much longer in the VN ?

The eagle was so random haha
That depends on if you decide to load a save data at the start of the event and try out all the options, since the players chooses who Riki goes with. By doing that, I suppose it would take about 20-30 mins. But if we're talking about just one group, then that's no more than 10 mins for the whole event.

I'm actually glad the anime extended this scene by showing what the heck Masato was dealing with in the principle's room, since it was never shown in the VN, only mentioned. Plus I got my Haruka fan service this episode, I was not expecting her to hug Riki so "romantically" and feel abashed about, that was a really nice treat.

When it came to the actual Test Of Courage, I felt the anime originals were really well done, although, the script writer still has issues with presenting the jokes properly much too frequently... However, when the group was trying to deal with that "brown ghost," at first I thought it was a pretty darn nice anime original, but it turned out to be that dumb eagle/mysterious life form that probably nobody cares about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
I do agree that they're taking their sweet little time with the girls' arcs, though. We're almost halfway through, and we've only seen Komari's arc. If each girl takes an average of 3 episodes for her issues to be resolved, they won't be able to fit them all in one season.

Mio is quickly becoming the most interesting character, despite her minimal appearance so far.
Let's not forget that it's confirmed that there's going to be a 2nd season. Since there is so much scene shuffling, it's hard to tell what the heck they're tying to do with the girl's stories.

Mio is obviously becoming the most interesting because they're making her interesting by slowly but properly developing her character. My guess is that her arc is coming up next.