View Single Post
Old 2006-12-12, 22:57   Link #50
Zaris
of Porsche

Send a message via AIM to Zaris Send a message via MSN to Zaris Send a message via Yahoo to Zaris
Oops.

I took for granted that this was also a thread to share and discuss our creation process. I'm sorry. >.< Is post report a bad thing? =[

---------------------------------------------------------

@shinobiknight0
Who is that guy lighting his cigarette? Looks like Vin Desiel since I can't see his hair. = O Overall, it is a good sig emphasising the light at the center of the canvas while everything else remains dark. The font is hard to read not in the sense that I can't make out the letters, but that I don't see the first three "nin" (I believe). It blends a bit too well with the background. Furthermore, the design at the bottom left canvas is difficult to make out. Is that on purpose? And to the right, there is an odd charchol/smudge effect that distorts the shoulders and everything else. I personally would have chosen a less grainy effect, but to each his own, eh?

@BlackCatXIII
I have very little to complain about with this. Everything just...works. It blends into the white well. The image isn't of low quality, the font is readable. But if I really had to complain about something, it's just that the image is TOO white. There's white on her yellow shirt, white on her face, and not to mention a white background. But if that's the original image you worked with, it can't really be helped.

@Kira_Naruto
Again, thanks for directing me to this thread, albeit I'm not really certain what to do here now after my blunder. Now then, to your sig. I see the teardrop was added and moved with every frame. I don't want to sound too much of a perfectionist, but with her head hanging down the way it is, I don't think the tears in her eye would run down her face but rather, would drop straight down. Of course, it can happen. It's been a while since I've observed somebody crying. And since a falling tear would be too hard to catch, it's pretty good already. = P

Lots of blue. My favorite color is blue, and you certainly added many tones. I like how everything behind her is fuzzy/blurry. But if you want to, here's what I'd suggest: thin the outer black line going over your foreground character's hair. It will make her look less...bold, if you know what I mean. Of course you don't. lol I'm about creating a balance from left to right of the canvas. The left is softly colored, but the right is so up there on the contrast. Making her slightly less standing out might (miiiiggghhht) improve it.

------------------------------------------------

I hope I posted somewhat relevant things here. = \
Zaris is offline   Reply With Quote