View Single Post
Old 2010-10-24, 22:24   Link #41
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Just finished the episode. My mind was blown when Ayase wanted to exchange phone numbers before they even introduced themselves. I'll chalk that up as a Japanese thing, but still. My mind, blown. The plain chick is still the only one for Our Hero, but still. My mind, blown.

Also, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had this thought. During one of the Comiket scenes Kirino is being all kinds of enthusiastic, and then she looks at her brother and starts acting like a tsundere. She denied it right from the start, but . . . she couldn't possibly be acting that way to . . . naaaah . . . . . . I mean, yea, sure, she's even making him play all these games with the theme in it, so of course his mind is going to be more open to the idea than most after a few dozen titles forced on him, but still . . . . . . . naaaaaaaaah . . . . . . . >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
"Pretend that you don't know what's going on until she screams or resists" is what I'd like to say for when you actually enjoy it. Well, I guess he didn't going from his expression and the fact it's his real sister... but he blushed and she didn't resist or scream. So... the only answer is stupidity.
It's Japan, there's not going to be much screaming or resisting, or reacting at all.

For this, you could say he mind and body froze in sheer horror at the present situation.